Monday, July 23, 2012

Our Local Farmer's Market

Just about every Saturday morning we head out to our local Farmer's Market downtown. 
Usually it's all of us together, and it is starting to turn into a regular family 
get together. Living in a small town certainly has its benefits. 
There is hardly ever a trip into town that doesn't involve chatting with 
old friends or making a new friend, and Farmer's Market is no exception. 
I decided on this trip to the Market that I would use my cell phone camera 
and take a few pictures. 









 Our local Market started several years ago, and was very small and not a lot of people went there. I wondered if it could really survive.
 Our small community has provided the support it has needed to thrive, and I am proud to be a part of that. 






This is just a portion of the homegrown goods available. There is just about every kind of fruit and vegetable you can think of, fresh and yummy. There are also things like eggs, bread, honey and olive oil. 



It's a wonderful way to support your local Farmer's. 

The Girasole Lady

Thanks Beth, for modeling. 
oh - also thank you in advance for letting me share your pretty smiling face. 

1 comment:

  1. I guess I can't complain. Considering my complete lack of photogenic qualities it could be a lot worse. :) I can't wait to go again this weekend, before our adventure to Chico. :)

    ReplyDelete