Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15th: What To Blog About?

In the back of my mind today I was thinking about a topic for the daily blog post.
Honestly, nothing really came to me. Then I started to worry about it. I over analyzed everything I was doing. Was this or that blog worthy.

Apparently nothing I did today was all that exciting.

I washed a few loads of blankets to have clean and fresh for Winter.
I did the dishes.
I started a fire in the wood stove.
I fed the horses, cats and dogs.
I cleared off the entire kitchen table.
I organized my Stampin Up items in the storage drawers I got yesterday at JoAnn's.
I organized the table in my craft room so I could, for once, use the table for crafting.
I dried another batch of Persimmons.
I folded the laundry and put it away.
I cleaned out underneath my bathroom sink (it had ants).
I baked brownies.
I cooked dinner.
I cleaned the kitchen again.
Dumped all the trash (tonight is garbage night).

Laci is spending the night over with her Grammy. (she is sleeping right now).

I ordered a Kitchen Island from Crate and Barrel. I need a little extra counter space and storage area.
It looks like this. 
 
I'm super excited, I've wanted it for a long time, and it will be here Friday. Just in time for Thanksgiving. 
Speaking of Thanksgiving I can't beleive it will be here next week. I have been gearing up for all the preparation. Thanksgiving is my favorite family gathering.

                                                            See you again tomorrow.
The Girasole Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment