Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Mother's Love

This is My Girl watching Her Girl.
If only Love could heal, there would be no doubt as to Mia's recovery.

A mother's love knows no boundaries.
I know this because when we think we have nothing left,
there is always more a mother's heart can find to give.

I want to say to My Girl how much I love her, something my words are not adequate to express. 
I want to tell her, My Girl, how proud I am of her for the strength she has, even if she does not see that herself.
I want her to know that she is my child, the way Mia is her child, and I can feel the pain in her heart.
The Girasole Lady

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful mom. I love you so much. I will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is wonderful to watch your children turn into wonderful parents--a blessing like none other. Such special memories--
    xoxo
    Joni

    ReplyDelete