Monday, May 31, 2010

Herbs







I thought my herb garden was never going to produce this year. I planted a month ago, and just in the past week everything has finally started to sprout up. Mr. Sunshine has just not been cooperating very well and so the little seeds just wanted to stay underground and hold out for warmer weather before they decided to peek through the soil.
This year the herb garden is not out in the bigger garden. It is in a smaller garden right outside the kitchen.

BASIL

DILL

PARSLEY

CILANTRO

CHIVES


I planted this "cat grass" but I really think I am going to pull it out. It just looks like weeds. Yes- the cats like it-it just needs to NOT be in the herb garden. What was I thinking?

Each corner of the herb garden has Variegated Creeping Charlie and Coreopsis.

HAPPY GARDENING
The Girasole Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment